Bobby Koven (Krazy) is a high energy character with over 40 years experience in being “the life of the party” and a natural entertainer!
An accomplished entrepreneur at an age of over 60 years old, I want to do what I love, which is make people laugh.
“I’m 60 and I don’t give a shit”
Not true, as I do give a shit.
By using laughter, I believe I can help shorten the journey to feeling better for those with Mental Illness and Mood Disorders.
I am not a doctor, but just a fellow sufferer for over 40 years or perhaps longer (Tourette’s with the Triad OCD, ADD and Anxiety)
I use humor as one of my tools to help “shorten the journey” to feeling better about oneself..
I am a graduate of the Mood Disorder Association program Laughing like Crazy.
I have used my humor successfully to combat bullying, mocking and questioning of my “Krazy” Tourette behavior.
- Playing the piano, doing improv and ad libbing in the form of a song
- Standup comedy
- Master of Ceremonies (over 30 years at Beaver Valley Ski Club’s MogulMania)
- Wild antics on snow skis
- Singing President of the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
Krazy After All These Years
Is it a nickname or a diagnosis?
- Madness Tournament Tip-Off Party on March 7, 2018 7:00 pm
- Artists Expression For Autism on March 10, 2018 6:30 pm
- Alleycatz Comedy Episode 3 on February 22, 2018 8:30 pm
- Alleycatz Comedy Episode 2 on January 11, 2018 8:00 pm
- Alleycatz Comedy Episode 1 on November 2, 2017 8:30 pm
- Krazy Performs Live at the Eton House on October 31, 2017 9:00 pm
- Krazy Performs Live at Spirits!! on September 13, 2017 9:00 pm
- Spirits Comedy Night on May 24, 2017 9:00 pm
- Spirits Comedy Event on January 25, 2017 9:00 pm
- MDAO/ St. Michael’s Star Program on December 1, 2016
- GP Psychotherapists Association 2016 Conference on October 15, 2016
- North York Support Services on October 1, 2016
- Spirits Comedy on September 1, 2016
- Spirits Comedy on July 1, 2016
- MDAO Laughing Like Crazy YMCA on February 1, 2016